Thermocouple Connector (K type) – TE Connectivity
The thermocouple connector (K type) TE Connectivity manufactured by TE Connectivity uses the spring-clamp terminal for quick, sure connection between the thermocouple and compensating lead wire. Because it uses a push-on lock that clicks into place, it dramatically improves the workability, while at the same time achieving the high reliability.
- 2-pole connector for K-type thermocouples (pos.: chromel; neg.: alumel)
- The spring-clamp terminal improves the readiness of connection between the thermocouple and compensating lead wire.
- It uses a push-on lock that clicks into place.
- Compact, highly reliable design.
- Supports IP20.
- It uses a metal lock and lock button shape that prevents accidental disconnection after fitting.
- Free-hanging mounting type and panel mounting type are available.
TE Thermocouple Connector K-Type 2pos
RECE Connector (common) TE model 1-2299959-1
Tab Connector (free-hanging) TE model 1-2299960-1
Tab Connector (panel mounting) TE model 2-2299960-1
Spring Terminal Opener TE model 2295226-1
Strain Relief for Fixing Cables TE model 2295205-1
Grommets for Fixing Cables TE model 2295225-1
|Thermocouple Type||K type|
|Number of Poles||2 Pos|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C – 220°C *Note 1|
|Material||Contact||Pos.: chromel; neg.: alumel|
|Housing||Thermoplastic resin Yellow|
|Strain Relief||Stainless steel|
|Wire Connection Method||Spring Terminal|
|Applied Wire Size||AWG#32 – #20|
*Note 1 When using the connector continuously at the operating temperature ranging 150-220°C, the wire can’t be reconnected or reused.